Covid 19 - Responsible Travel in Times of Corona Virus
When does the Römerhof open again?
The wellbeing and health of our guests, colleagues and business partners is our top priority. With a heavy heart we had to send our hotel & apartment house into the involuntary break in mid-March.
WINTER-SEASON START: 25TH OF JANUARY 2021! BIG REOPENING!
Health and safety is our top priority as a family-run hotel in a secluded location on the Kitzbüheler Horn.
Sensational virological safety concept
Together with the best friend, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Michael Gottsauner-Wolf (AKH Vienna, University Clinic), from our owner, Mr. von Pasquali, we have created a special, own virological concept that goes beyond the current requirements of the Austrian guidelines. It offers increased security for you: our loyal guests!
Our three pillars are:
1. Our staff is tested every three days (in Austria it is only required once a week).
2. In the hotel lobby and in the dining area, special virus killer devices are set up - which were specially developed for the hospital sector in the Netherlands and are currently used in Finland for kindergartens (Pronorm-Air).
3. Our famous breakfast is served directly to the table on request, with a huge luxury menu (depending on your request: buffet or table service).
Book your winter vacation 2020 until 2021 worry-free with flexible cancellation policies
We look forward to a mountain winter 2020-2021 together with you at our Chalets, our hotel Tennerhof and our Landsitz Roemerhof. We would like to advise you personally when planning your holiday. All direct bookings of our flexible best price rate receive adapted conditions with the possibility for a free rebooking or cancellation up to 14 days before arrival (except high season). If you are unable to arrive due to legal provisions (travel warning 6) of the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, a free cancellation or rebooking is of course possible.
We are still available for you
You can reach us daily between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. via +43 5356 63181
or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our small and fine paradise as a safe travel destination
Welcome home! Welcome home to the most beautiful places in Austria. Why wander far when the good is so close? Get in your car or on the train and experience unique holiday moments with us in Kitzbühel in Tyrol.
As a renowned hotel in Kitzbühel, we see it as our duty to keep our standards for hygiene protection measures at the highest level and to continuously improve them. We would like to inform you in advance about the measures taken so that you can plan your well-deserved vacation without any additional concerns.
Safe arrival to Kitzbühel
Sufficient free parking spaces and carports are at your free disposal. There are two Tesla charging stations and a universal electric car charging station available free of charge for environmentally friendly arrival and departure. The Kitzbühel train station is only a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
14 reasons for your safe vacation in Austria
1. The small number of a maximum of 39 rooms and suites, 9 apartments and 3 chalet suites ensure a low number of guests in the hotel and reduce the contact options.
2. We do not offer a day spa for external guests: our wellness area is exclusively available to our hotel guests.
3. Limited number of people in our saunas.
4. A chlorine test several times a day in the Leading Spa de Charme indoor pool
5. All employees have completed updated hygiene training, wear protective masks and clean their hands regularly.
6. Current information letters are available to all guests.
7. Hand disinfectants are placed in the public area.
8. Each guest receives their own & new ballpoint pen at the reception and in the restaurant
9. Partition wall at the reception between guest and staff
10. After thorough cleaning, all frequently used areas receive a sticker marked for you "Fein & Rein im Tennerhof"
11. Hygiene set in your room
12. All surfaces are cleaned at high frequency with a special Anti Covid-19 Hagleitner disinfectant, with additional focus on heavily frequented areas such as elevator buttons, door handles, etc.
13. Since all public areas and the rooms are equipped with tiles or parquet, they can also be cleaned efficiently with a suitable disinfectant.
14. And a number of other safety precautions ...
Can you guarantee the safety distance in the hotel in Kitzbühel?
The safety distance is taken into account in our Covid19 action plan and clear standards and guidelines are defined to enable us to implement a reliable guarantee accordingly. The distance in the restaurant, at the pool and in the public rooms is prescribed by labels and specifications. Our guests must adhere to these rules.
Can I have my protective mask cleaned?
Due to hygienic regulations, we cannot offer a cleaning service for oral nasal masks made of fabric. Of course, our cleaning service is available for all further laundry cleaning requests.
Offers and arrangements